Fiberglass sleeve Double Sleeve
Tube structure: fiberglass braided support covered with polyurethane resin with double sleeve.
Description: the union between the braided fiberglass and the polyurethane resin through a polymerization process at high temperatures, ensures at the sleeve type TVPX2 8.0 KV good dielectric properties, thermal protection and high mechanical strength.
- electrical insulation: up to 8.0 Kv (class F)
- operating temperature: from -30 °C to +155 °C (for a few minutes can tolerate peaks of +185°C)
- mechanical strength
- high flexibility – torsion – tension
- corrosion resistance (to the normal mineral oils, solvents, acids, benzene)
- resistance to aging
- not attacked from fungi or molds
- electric motors for class F 155 °C
- electrical wiring in general (electrical, electronic, etc.)
- rotating machines
- IEC 60684-3-409:1999
Standard colour: amber
Other colours available on request: black, white, yellow, green, blue, red and brown.
Packing on bobbins upon request – Possibility of cut at the size requested.
Standard packaging: (2.0-4.0 200 m) (5.0-9.0 100 m) (10-14 50 m). Other meausers upon request.