Tube structure: fiberglass braided support covered with polyurethane resin.
Description: the union between the braided fiberglass and polyurethane resin through a polymerization process at high temperatures, ensures at the sleeve type TVP 4.0 KV good dielectric properties, thermal protection and high mechanical strength.
- electrical insulation: up to 4.0 Kv (class F)
- operating temperature: from -30 °C to +155 °C (for a few minutes can tolerate peaks of +185 °C)
- mechanical strength
- high flexibility – torsion – tension
- corrosion resistance (to the normal mineral oils , solvents, acids, benzene)
- resistance to aging
- not attacked from fungi or molds
- electric motors for class F 155 °C
- electrical wiring in general (electrical, electronic, etc.)
- rotating machines
- File No. E471824
- IEC 60684-3-409:1999
Standard colour: amber
Other colours available on request: black, white, green, blue, yellow and brown.
Packing on bobbins upon request.
Possibility of cut at the size requested.
Click here for pdf download