Self extinguishing sleeve for high temperatures
Tube structure: fiberglass braided support covered with self-extinguishing silicone rubber for high temperatures.
Description: thanks to the vulcanization process and heat treatment, this sleeve has good dielectric properties, resistance at high temperatures, excellent elasticity and resistant at the cold. Provides protection up to 260 °C and resistant with the impact of objects with temperature of 1100 °C for a short time.
- electrical insulation: > 10.0 KV
- operating temperature: from -60 C to + 260 °C (for a few minutes can tolerate peaks of +1100 ° C)
- discrete mechanical strength
- high flexibility – torsion – tension
- excellent corrosion resistance (to the normal mineral oils and hydrocarbons)
- does not propagate the flame
- thermal protection
- glass factories
- work environments where cables have to be protected from high temperatures
Standard colour: red brick
Possibility of cut at the size requested.
Click here for pdf download